Careers at CFR
We’re looking for top performers with a passion for client service, entrepreneurship, finance, operations, and environmental sustainability to join our team. If you’re interested in working in a fast-paced, highly professional environment while actively participating in a company that’s innovating the energy business, we’d love to hear from you. We currently have openings for full-time Analysts, summer Analysts, and summer Associates. Students currently enrolled in undergraduate (3rd year and above) or graduate programs should consider applying for summer internship positions.
CFR applicant expected qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and high grades from a challenging undergraduate program
- Passion for sustainability, the energy industry, and large-scale renewables
- Comfort completing complex quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Ability to learn quickly, even in areas with limited experience or knowledge
- Strong oral and written communication skills; able to communicate complex matter in a simple, concise manner
- Interacts well with individuals from varied experience levels and backgrounds
- Strong sense of ownership/self-motivation; professional and organized with an ability to multi-task to deliver on tight deadlines
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team in an unstructured and flexible environment
- Evidence of creative problem-solving skills across a range of topics
- Honest and fun!
CFR employee opportunities:
- Interact frequently with our leadership team
- Learn and develop technical and modeling skills practiced at investment banks as well as critical thinking and problem-solving skills typical of top-tier management consulting firms
- Work directly with clients and developers
- Conduct economic analyses and finance modeling
- Participate in a renewable energy start-up that CFR is currently incubating
- Competitive benefits package and personal development experience
- Strong focus on objective and comprehensive employee feedback
- An open, inclusive, and fun workplace culture
For detailed job descriptions and to submit your application, please visit our job portal (customerfirstrenewables.com/apply) by 9am EST Monday, March 2, and direct any additional inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.