Careers at CFR
We’re looking for top performers with a passion for client service, entrepreneurship, finance, operations, and environmental sustainability to join our team. If you’re interested in working in a fast-paced, highly professional environment while actively participating in a company that’s innovating the energy business, we’d love to hear from you. We currently have openings for full-time Analysts Associates. Students currently enrolled in undergraduate or graduate programs should also consider applying for summer internship positions.
Our application window is currently closed, and we are reviewing all applications submitted during our fall recruiting cycle. We expect to reopen our application portal in Febrary 2020.
CFR applicant expected qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and high grades from a challenging undergraduate program
- Enthusiastic and ready to work variously as part of our customer development, customer solutions, and finance teams
- Self-starter capable of quickly taking on a high degree of responsibility
- Proven ability to work effectively in both independent and team environments
- Comfort completing complex quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Evidence of creative problem-solving skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- “Buttoned up,” organized, and able to deliver on tight deadlines
- Honest and fun!
CFR employee opportunities:
- Interact frequently with our leadership team
- Learn and develop technical and modeling skills practiced at investment banks as well as critical thinking and problem-solving skills typical of top-tier management consulting firms
- Work directly with clients and developers
- Conduct economic analyses and finance modeling
- Participate in a renewable energy start-up that CFR is currently incubating
- Excellent benefits package and personal development experience
- Strong focus on objective and comprehensive employee feedback
- An open, inclusive, and fun workplace culture